Sign Up BEFORE It Begins
0 d:0 h:0 m:0 s
Signing up for Loving Someone with ADHD Program
Improve your relationships with these two expert coaches
Next Cohort begins on April 5th 2023
When You Join The Program, You Get:
9-Units of OUR Live Educational Program
5-week program with two experts in ADHD
Weekly 1.5 hr Coaching Calls With Dr. Claire & Tom
Discounted Ticket for future programs
Enter your bullet points here..
Coaching Calls - The weekly calls are with ADHD experts, Dr. Claire and Tom, who provide knowledge and insights into making relationships work. There is plenty of discussion and validation as we work through the material, which helps you learn the materials faster. Build new relationship skills and routines with less effort.
Learn Quicker with Worksheets - The worksheets are made so you can start right away and use them in conversations with your partner. You get to learn the skills and apply them right away.
Discounted Ticket - Taking the program once is a great beginning. But repetition is the key to forming habits and taking this course multiple times reinforces them. Future programs are offered at a significant discount to you.
Sessions with a psychologist would normally cost
5 sessions x $200 each
But you get to join us for just
That’s an incredible $79 per hour to have access to a psychologist and coach.
You won’t find this anywhere else.
Oh, and because we believe in how much this can help you...
There's a 30-day refund guarantee
If you don’t love it, or it doesn’t work for you, just let us know at the end of 30 days. We’ll give you all your money back and you keep the worksheets and handouts with our gratitude for trying us out.
Join These Two Experts By Signing up Below!
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($397.00)$397.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (2x $198.50)2x $198.50
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xLoving Someone with ADHD Program - Apr 5 2023$0-+
All prices in CAD
Have any questions?
- Does my partner need to be diagnosed or be on medication for this to be helpful?Your ADHD partner doesn't need to be formally diagnosed or be on medication for this program to help. They may identify with having ADHD traits of being easily overwhelmed, distracted, and procrastinating. But this program is to help you, the non-ADHD partner, work with and understand better the lack of attention control and weak executive functioning skills your partner may exhibit.
- I don’t know if I have enough time for this. What is the time commitment?We want you to find this super helpful so we’ve scheduled the group sessions in the evening. Hopefully to give you enough time to deal with dinner and transfer the kids to your partner’s care so you can have uninterrupted time. If you don’t think you can put 90-120 minutes per week into growing yourself and self care activities, this course may not be for you.
- How do I know this program works?The techniques and skills taught and coached are based in psychological research by a psychologist who specializes in ADHD and who lives with ADHD. It’s not someone reading a few books on ADHD and wanting to coach people. This is PhD level education interpreted for practical learning by adults.
- What if I don't like the program or Claire or Tom?That's possible. Unlikely, but possible. And if this isn't for you after you start the program and give it a chance for 2 weeks, then with "No-Questions-Asked", you'll get a full refund. And we can still be friends after.