Repeated Small "F" Failures Chip Away At Your Confidence With ADHD
Being seen as being late and disorganized is embarrassing and hurts your credibility
When You Join The Program, You Get:
9-Units of Live Coaching
and Video Educational Program
and Video Educational Program
Weekly Coaching Calls With Claire & Tom
The ADHD Hub online community (60 day trial)
Videos in manageable chunks
UForward Planner mailed to you
Quality of Life ADHD Quiz
Discounted Ticket for future programs
Enter your bullet points here..
Videos in manageable chunks - We purposely removed any sense of overwhelm by breaking the content down into short, practical sessions that can be reviewed on your own and with the group.
The ADHD Hub - We can feel criticism and shame from those who don’t understand ADHD or don’t get what we’re going through. We do better and feel more at ease in an environment with people who get it.
Coaching Calls - We worry about starting something and not finishing it. The weekly calls help you get through the material by having access to the authors (Dr. Claire and Tom), group accountability, and learning the materials faster. Build the new skills and routines with less effort.
Learn Quicker with Worksheets - The worksheets are made so you can start right away, use them while watching the corresponding video. You get to create your plan at the same time as learning it.
Weekly Planning Sessions - Sometimes a hurdle for us is getting started. Too many things to do just to start something makes us procrastinate. Having accountability buddies helps boost your focus.
UForward Planner - Pulling all the skills together into a 52-week planner that supports executive functioning challenges. Mailed to you FREE!
Quality of Life Quiz - Having a sense of where you stand with your ADHD when you begin the program, then take the quiz at the end of the program to compare what's improved.
Discounted Ticket - Taking the program once is a great beginning. But repetition is the mother of forming habits and taking GID multiple times reinforces them. Future programs are offered at a significant discount.
Sessions with a psychologist would normally cost
9 sessions x $200 each
But you get to join us for just...
That’s an incredible $60 per hour to have access to a psychologist and coach.
You won’t find this anywhere else.
Oh, and because we believe in how much this can help you...
There's a 30-day refund guarantee
If you don’t love it, or it doesn’t work for you, just let me know at the end of 30 days. We’ll give you all your money back and you keep the worksheets and handouts with our gratitude for trying us out.
What alumni are saying:
Get Instant Access To GID Videos & The ADHD Hub By Signing up Below!
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($597.00)$597.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (2x $298.50)2x $298.50
- Preferred optionLimited Holiday Special ($60.00/mnth)10x $60.00
Get UForward 2023 FREE
Pay only for shipping
Click this ONLY IF you don't have your UForward 2023 planner.
If you have yours already, don't select this option.
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xGetting It Done with ADHD Program - Apr 2023$0-+
- UForward Planner 2023 (only pay for shipping)$0
All prices in CAD
Have any questions?
- Do I need this when I already have medication?Medication can help improve sustained attention and reduce distractibility for adults with ADHD, but it doesn’t help us figure out what to pay attention to. To improve attention control and executive functioning skills, you need to develop new skills, strategies, and habits.
- I don’t know if I have enough time for this. What is the time commitment?We want you to find this super helpful so we’ve chunked this up into manageable pieces. You can go as fast or slow as you like. The more you put into this, the more you get out of it. If you don’t want to put an hour per week into growing yourself, this course may not be for you.
- How do I know this program works?The techniques and skills taught and coached are based in psychological research by a psychologist who specializes in ADHD and who lives with ADHD. It’s not someone reading a few books on ADHD and wanting to coach people. This is PhD level education interpreted for practical learning by adults.